Chef Deanna (owner of Deelicious Park City, and our chef for the Next Course) created this recipe for our Game Day Favorites class. It was a huge hit… I think a customer actually licked the bowl, it was so good. You won’t go back to generic guacamole after trying this recipe!
The BEST Guacamole EVER
- 3 HAAS Avocados halved, seeded and peeled
- 1/2 Lime juiced
- 2 tsp MTOO Jalapeno Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp MTOO Taco Taco Spice Blend
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper seeded & minced
- 2 roma tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 2 tsp MTOO Persian Lime Olive Oil
- In a large bowl place the scooped avocado pulp and lime juice and jalapeno vinegar toss to coat. Using a potato masher add the taco seasoning and mash. Then, fold in the onions, tomatoes, cilantro, and lime oil. Let flavors blend for 15-30 minutes and serve.