Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- 12 boneless skinless chicken thighs about 3 pounds (you can substitute chicken breast)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 6 tbsps. MTOO Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 3/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 3/4 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 4 1/2 tsps. cornstarch
- 4 1/2 tsps. cold water
- Hot cooked long grain rice
- Place chicken in a 4 qt. slow cooker.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, soy sauce, cider vinegar, ginger, garlic and pepper. Pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken to a serving platter; keep warm. Skim fat from cooking liquid. Place liquid in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Gradually stir into liquid and stir until sauce is thickened. Serve with chicken and rice.