- 1/2 cup MTOO Butter Olive Oil Or Blood Orange, or plain EVOO
- 1 cup Pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup Honey
- 2 tbls water
- 1 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 3 1/2 tsp MTOO Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- pinch kosher salt or sea salt
- 2 each eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease and flour a bread pan
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs, oil, pumpkin, honey, and water, and whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Sprinkle the whole wheat flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, baking soda, and salt over the wet ingredients and fold together until the batter is well combined.
- Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan and smooth the top into an even layer. Bake for 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let the loaf cool for a few minutes and enjoy!
- Add chocolate chips or nuts to make this your own!