- 2 tbsp MTOO Harissa Olive Oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 tsp MTOO Istanbul Grill Blend
- 1 can garbanzo beans rinsed and drained, 15 ounce
- 1 cup dried apricots chopped
- 1-1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and chopped
- 1 cup couscous
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook until tender, about three minutes. Stir in the Istanbul Grill Blend and cook for another minute.
- Stir in the garbanzo beans, apricots, chicken stock, honey, salt and pepper until well combined. Simmer for five to 10 minutes.
- While the garbanzo bean mixture simmers, make the couscous according to the package directions. To make this gluten free, substitute quinoa.
- Stir the chicken into the garbanzo bean mixture and cook for another three minutes. Spoon the chicken over the couscous, garnish with the sliced almonds and serve.